Caldwell ISD is the home of the Hornets. Our colors are orange and white.
Texas UIL classifies the Hornets as a 4A district.
Four campuses make up the district: Elementary (PK-2nd), Intermediate (3rd-5th), Junior High (6th - 8th) and High School (9-12th). We also have a District Alternative Education Program and an Alternative Center of Education. For more information contact the high school principal.
Check out our website. Check out our school.
* * *
Annually the Board of Trustees review the Mission, Vision, and Belief system of the District. Goals are also created based on the needs of the district. Those goals are adopted by the board annually and reviewed annually.
The current goals for Caldwell ISD are:
1. Increase student success through improving STAAR testing results to meet or exceed the state standards across the district in all student groups by the end of 2016-2017 school year.
2. Maintain or exceed a district - wide attendance rate of 97% and a graduation rate of 100% in each graduation co-hort.
3 Increase Parent/Community Involvement by providing opportunities at least once a month that support the educational prowess of our district.
4. Provide a safe, positive learning and teaching environment for all students and staff with minimal incandescence of major behavioral concerns, bullying, and violent /criminal acts throughout the school year.
5. Recruit, hire, and retain 100% highly effective staff from year to year.
6. Incorporate technology to enhance classroom instruction, refine campus and district operations and strengthen communication between school and home.