2020-2021 District Goals and Objectives
Goal 1: Caldwell ISD will provide a 21st Century educational culture preparing each student to achieve excellence.
- Performance Objective 1: The percent of 3rd grade students that score "meets grade level" or above on STAAR Reading will increase from 41% to 60%
by June 2024.
- Performance Objective 2: The percent of PreK students that score on grade level or above in Reading on the CLI CIRCLE PM will increase from 50% to
75% by June 2024.
- Performance Objective 3: The percent of Kindergarten students that score on grade level or above in Reading on the CLI - TXKEA assessment will
increase from 50% to 60% by June 2024.
- Performance Objective 4: The percent of 1st and 2nd grade students that score on grade level or above in Reading on the RAPS 360 assessment will
increase from 66% to 70% by June 2024.
- Performance Objective 5: The percent of 3rd grade students that score "meets grade level" or above on the STAAR Math will increase from 43% to 60%
by June 2024.
- Performance Objective 6: The percentage of graduates that meet the criteria for CCMR will increase from 71% to 80% by August 2024.
- Performance Objective 7: Increase student attendance rate by a half (.5) of percent in 2020-2021 over 2018-2019.
- Performance Objective 8: 85% of all students in grades 4 through 8 will maintain or improve on their Reading and Math STAAR tests as indicated in
Domain 2 by 2024.
- Performance Objective 9: All student groups will meet the state target for Reading and Math as indicated by Domain 3 by 2024.
- Performance Objective 10: All campuses will meet their English Language Proficiency target by 2024.
Goal 2: Caldwell ISD will be fiscally responsible and provide quality facilities to ensure student safety while enhancing the learning environment and the extra-curricular performance through available resources.
- Performance Objective 1: The Emergency Operations Plan will be reviewed quarterly and practiced monthly on all campuses.
- Performance Objective 2: Central Administrative Staff will prepare a balanced budget annually for the Board's approval and maintain five and ten year
plans that support the facilities, technology, maintenance and transportation infrastructure.
- Performance Objective 3: By 2024 the district will provide academic and extra-curricular facilities that meet the needs of our school and community
and/or have plans for future needs.
- Performance Objective 4: The district will provide a safe learning environment for all students and staff with few major disruptions as possible.
- Performance Objective 5: COVID-19 will not cause a loss of enrollment of average daily attendance in Caldwell Schools.
Goal 3: In a safe and supportive setting, Caldwell ISD will attract and maintain highly effective personnel who empower families and the community to have a collaborative role in building positive, strong, healthy relationships for each student.
- Performance Objective 1: 85% of Teachers will be evaluated "proficient" or higher annually.
- Performance Objective 2: Parents will be communicated with at least each six (secondary campuses) or nine weeks (elementary campuses) regarding
students' academic progress by each core teacher and more often if failing academically.
- Performance Objective 3: Teachers and Staff Turnover rate will decrease to under 10% annually by 2024.
- Performance Objective 4: Behavioral students will not cause a disruption in the learning of the general population and those students will be able to make
- Performance Objective 5: In partnership with parents, CISD will provide alternatives to on - campus learning that will be successful for 90% of our