As of August 24, 2023, there are 8 current cases of COVID reported for Caldwell ISD.
CISD COVID-19 Protocol
Caldwell ISD Return to Learning 2022-23
TEA - Public Heath Guidance - Updated January 7, 2022
What Your Can Do to Help Prevent the Spread of this Disease?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the side of your elbow when you sneeze or cough.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items.
Additional Information provided by State, Local and National Health Departments.