Our main offices at 203 N. Gray will be open for limited business. Central Office will be opened Monday through Friday from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm.
Please do not come to our office if you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please click the link to access the COVID-19 Questions and Answers Document. This document will be updated frequently as questions are emailed at email@example.com, or questions that have been asked directly to Nurse Ayers.
Click the Strong Start 2020 icon for more information about At- Home and On-Campus instructional models and health and prevention measures for COVID - 19.
CLICK THE LINK TO ACCESS THE COVID - 19 INFORMATION FOR UIL WEBSITE.
Below are highlights from the CDC in regard to the COVID-19 Current Risk Assessment. See links below for additional information.
What Your Can Do to Help Prevent the Spread of this Disease?
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, ears, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the side of your elbow when you sneeze or cough.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items.
Additional Information provided by State, Local and National Health Departments.