My School Bucks - Paying for Lunch Online is an online resource for parents. You can view your student's last 90 days of breakfast/lunch account transactions and receive free email low balance alerts. Online Prepayments are also available for $2.75 service fee per transaction. We still accept cash and check at the cafeteria.

No more waiting to get a phone call or low balance notice from the cafeteria. You can log in and monitor your student's account anytime.

To learn more about it, please view the instructions below.

All you need to begin is your student's ID#.

If you do not have your student's ID# you can get it from the School or the Food Service office at 979-567-2604


Now My School Bucks is Available as a Mobile app on your phone!


Registration Instructions:

1. Go to

2. Click "Register for a Free Account"

3. Follow the prompts on the screen to set up your account

4. The e-mail your provide will be used to send low balance alerts and other information regarding your student's account.

5. You're all done! Now, log on to add students to your account.


How to add a Student:

1. Go to "Getting Started"

2. Click "look up your students"

3. Enter required information and submit

Please allow up to 24 hours for your student transaction history to become available.


How to check a Student's transactions:

1. Log on

2. Click on "Cafeteria Purchases"

3. The transactions shown are the past 90 days of purchases, payments, and charges.

How to make a deposit:

1. Log on and go to "Make a Payment"

2. Enter a Deposit amount in the Deposit box next to each student balance. Once you finish entering the deposit amounts, click "Check out Now" to total your deposits.

4. You will see a $2.75 service charge for each transaction. This is a fee from the online prepayment service. If you do not wish to pay $2.75 for the service charge, you may still send cash, check, or money order to your child's cafeteria.

5. Once you finish entering your deposit, click "Add to Basket" to continue.

6.  Complete the required payment information. 

7.  Once your have completed your transaction a receipt will be sent to your e-mail address on file and your students funds should be deposited into their account within 24 hours. 


Why are you changing to mySchoolBucks?

This change allows greater capabilities for users including:

• Scheduled recurring payments

• Automatic deposits when your child’s account balance runs low

• Extended purchase history for the past 90 days

• Low balance email notifications

• E-wallet to save credit card information for future use

• Mobile-friendly website

While MyNutrikids payments were processed through our third party vendor PayPal, mySchoolBucks is a single vendor that owns and operates the entire solution.

Additionally, mySchoolBucks has a web store option that your district may choose to utilize.

What is the web address for mySchoolBucks?

Is my login username and password still the same for mySchoolBucks?

Yes, once the transition is complete, your existing username and password will remain the same when logging into the mySchoolbucks website.

If I have an existing MyNutrikids account, are my children still associated with my mySchoolBucks account?

Yes. If you currently have an existing account, your children will still be associated with your account after the transition to mySchoolBucks.

What payment methods does mySchoolBucks accept?

With mySchoolBucks you can make a payment using your Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit card or debit card. You may also make payment using an e-check payment directly from your bank account.

Is mySchoolBucks secure?

Yes. The mySchoolBucks website is owned and operated by Heartland Payment Systems, which is one of the largest and most trusted payment processors in the country. The system is fully compliant with all security regulations and card industry requirements. MySchoolBucks has achieved and maintains the highest security certifications in the industry, and all transactions are secured by 128-bit encryption and other security measures.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or
(3) email: [email protected]
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.